The World Of Knight Index du Forum
The World Of Knight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study And Book

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The World Of Knight Index du Forum -> The World Of Knight -> Tutoriel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garval

Masculin
Point(s): 117
Moyenne de points: 1,01

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 00:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study And Book Répondre en citant

My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study and Book Review With Quotes (Kid's Reading Log)
by LaRays Smart Journals

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study and Book Review With Quotes (Kid's Reading Log)

Product Details:
<ul> <li>
8&rdquo;x10&rdquo; (20.3 x25.4 cm) Large book size</li> <li>Glossy softback cover</li> <li>Title page for you to personalise your book</li> <li>Pages to list books you plan to read</li> <li>Index Pages to Review over 100 books</li> <li>Over 100 Pages with space to input the following details: Book title, author, date started and finish date, page count review sections to encourage a good sentencing structure stating what they like and do not like about the book, their recommendation and rating for the book with smiley emoji, sections for parent to comment /commend the child with signature colum,</li> <li>lenders log section</li> <li>Extra notes sections</li> <li>Amazon&rsquo;s recommendation list of 100 children &lsquo;s book to read in a lifetime
Reading motivational quotes.&nbsp;</li> </ul>

My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study and Book Review With Quotes (Kid's Reading Log) LaRays Smart Journals
My Reading Record: Kids Journal Log Book For Study and Book Review With Quotes (Kid's Reading Log) book iCloud

79c7fb41ad

Love Journal. Activity Book for Lesbian Couples: Fill in Love Journal with one quizze and a lot lined pages. download epub mobi pdf fb2Love and Other Happy Things download epub mobi pdf fb2The Call of the Wild download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Advanced and Post Lithium-ion Batteries download epub mobi pdf fb2Mind Bubbles: Exploring mindfulness with kids download epub mobi pdf fb230 Days to Overcoming Addictive Behavior download epub mobi pdf fb2Choose Your Own Gender Omnibus (Gender Swap Age Regression Fiction) download epub mobi pdf fb2Fall for You (Law of the Pack Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Nuestro sol (Our Sun) (Spanish Version) (Science Readers: Content and Literacy) (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2When Wolves Howl (2): Cold Moon (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 00:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The World Of Knight Index du Forum -> The World Of Knight -> Tutoriel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange